Valheim

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
Valheim is an upcoming survival and sandbox video game by the Swedish developer Iron Gate Studio. Published by Coffee Stain Studios, it was released in early access on 2 February 2021 for Windows and Linux on Steam. The game was developed by a five-person team, building on development work which Richard Svensson had undertaken as a side project in his spare time.

More information.

Hey, not sure if this is the place but I wanted to share a really nice community server listing website I made (fully custom from scratch programming) for this game.

It's a fair server list, meaning I take no money for paid placements etc. I spent a long time making it really functional and beautiful. It supports logging in with Discord, graphs, etc.

Check it out! https://valheimlist.org/

This is one of those games which, if you'd told me it would be one of the most popular games of modern times - I would have told you that you have absolutely no idea what it takes to make a compelling game.

I still think it's one of the most absurdly overhyped games of all times - but, clearly, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom