Star Traders: Frontiers - Review

Might have to replay this given all the updates it had since then. As the developer constantly adds new content all year long to most of their games. Not complaining.

I've owned this for years, and played many of the brothers' other games, so if it's actually finally done and fully released, I'll have to slap it on the schedule to be played, soon. Their other games were all great, so I'm expecting to find the same true about this newest offering.

I bought the original game on my phone and got bored quickly, I also found it too directionless for my taste. I, however, liked Heroes of Steel and am a big fan of Templar Battle Force. So I have been eyeing this one, but have held off because of my experience with its predecessor.

Still waiting for the "final" update to start playing.

I love the Brother's games, but Heroes' combat was too tedious after a while and I hated the levelling/skills in this and Templar. Even worse Templar had hidden away the loot in the skill tree and added unending respawns.
I have kickstarted Cyber Knights and am very looking forward to it. I hope it has loot and risk vs. reward. I hope it doesn't have respawns and time limits.

Yeah Terry, I'm hopeful that cyberpunk game could be excellent! It may be quite some time after it's out before I'll feel safe playing it, however.

Back
Top Bottom