Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Developer Diary #5

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Owlcat Games tells us more about the demons of Pathfinder: Right of the Righteous, in Developer Diary #5.

Know Your Enemy!

Only 2 weeks are left until you embark on an epic journey into the lands conquered by demons. We simply couldn't let you go unprepared! So we sent our scouts into the Worldwound region, and now we can share with you some important intel on who you will have to fight.

Watch the new dev diary where Filipp Kovalev, our Senior Level Designer and a 5-star Pathfinder Organized Play GM, will tell you all about the spawn of the Abyss.

More information.

1st official newsbit of our new newsposter @Redglyph; - welcome to the team!

Nice post, with some great news!

I have relatives visiting right now, which happens to leave in exactly 2 weeks, so this fits me just perfectly.

As far as the game info is concerned, it looks like they'll have a decent amount of variety to the demonic forces and I have always enjoyed party-based battles against mega-creatures (ever since the first isometric dragon battle in…was it BG2?) ;)

For demons, it would look more demonic if the blood splatter were other colors besides red. Maybe that will be a mod?

Excited! I played through alpha and beta a few times and so eager to finally play through the end. I used my previous play time to polish just who I want to play and what path they will take. Sadly it is at our busy time of year since I work for a University and the fall semester is about to start … along with COVID … and its a mess. I am sure, however, I will find time to play though :)

EDIT: And PS - congrats to @Redglyph; on the news team. Can't think of a better person considering how even-keeled and diplomatic Red is :)

Back
Top Bottom