Black Myth: WuKong - New Trailer

Redglyph

proud GASP member
porcozaur spotted a new gameplay video of the upcoming action-RPG Black Myth: WuKong.

Check out 12 minutes of new gameplay for Black Myth: WuKong, the action-adventure game developed by Game Science, reveals its newest gameplay test collection today. The video is recorded real-time in Unreal 5 Engine, and supported by NVIDIA DLSS technology.

Black Myth: Wukong is an upcoming action role-playing game by Chinese indie developer Game Science, based on the classical 16th-century Chinese novel Journey to the West. Game Science hopes to release the game in 2023.

Thanks!

More information.

The artistic and technical work are terrific.

Soul-like games aren't my cup of tea, but I have to admit the graphics are awesome! I really like the snow effects, but strangely there's a lot of blood splattering all around and yet the snow remains immaculate.

Given the level of skill, I reckon they could add a blood effect to the snow shader pretty easily. I wonder if that's just a choice - it would turn into a pretty horrifying mess quite quickly!

"Unreal 5 Engine, and supported by NVIDIA DLSS technology"
This game will be for zombies probably. I had to skip..skip and couldn't find anything worth watching.

Back
Top Bottom