Mechajammer - Demo Gameplay Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Some demo gameplay for Mechajammer from Mortismal Gaming.

A cyberpunk horror CRPG set on a grim future colony world. Mechajammer uses simultaneous turn-based combat to create real-time tactics with the precision of turn-based controls.

OPEN-WORLD-EXPLORATION_1.gif

OPEN WORLD EXPLORATION

Freely roam through the streets of an off-world cyberpunk city, the killer jungles outside its walls, and the occult syndicate hollows below.

COMPANIONS-AND-SQUAD-COMMANDS.gif

COMPANIONS AND SQUAD COMMANDS

Recruit large squads of mercenaries, gang members, and thieves as companions. Issue commands to the whole squad to keep the turn-based combat fast and exciting.

CHOICES-_-CONSEQUENCES.gif

CHOICES AND CONSEQUENCES

You and your crew of deserters have crashed onto a hostile jungle colony. To escape, you must gather rumors, bribe enemies, and earn trust through completing missions. In this immersive sim choose your path wisely, as your story options will shift with every choice.

CHARACTER-CREATION_1.gif

CHARACTER CREATION

Deep and fully customizable character creation allows you to experiment and design your own playstyle.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

The demo was up during the last Steam game festival. You didn't miss much imo. It was one of the shortest demos I've ever played, and it didn't leave a very good impression.

Freely roam through the streets of an off-world cyberpunk city, the killer jungles outside its walls, and the occult syndicate hollows below.
WOW, they just described 2022 RL.

I did not try the demo but the video looks interesting enough to me that I'll keep an eye on this. Thanks for the post Silver!

Back
Top Bottom