Wasteland 3 - Cult of the Holy Detonation DLC

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The final DLC content for Wasteland 3 has been announced called Cult of the Holy Detonation. The DLC features the Cheyenne Mountain complex (like Stargate SG-1).

Deep within the Cheyenne Mountain military complex, mutant cults worship an ancient deity they call the Holy Detonation--a nuclear explosion held in stasis. Whether god, science experiment, or accidental miracle, the Detonation's energy could power Colorado Springs for hundreds of years, or level it in an instant. The warring cults have differing opinions on who should be allowed to honor their god, and you're going to have to muscle your way to the altar. It's one last mission for the Rangers in Colorado, and the outcome is certain to be explosive--one way or the other.

Cult of the Holy Detonation expands the Wasteland 3 experience with entry into the Cheyenne Mountain complex, crammed with new characters, enemies, challenging combat encounters, and powerful new weapons and armor. Your squad of Rangers will be tested like never before in objective-based encounters that put a creative spin on the already deeply tactical turn-based combat. As they face overwhelming odds, the Rangers will need to shut down reactors, clear ventilation systems, and engage defensive countermeasures to stem an unending tide of dangerous mutants and machines within the dilapidated military bunker.
More information.

Eh? DLC?
I thought this buggy crossplatform mmo was dead, burried and it's servers shut down.

Behold! He is coming with the clouds! And every eye shall be blind with his glory! Every ear shall be stricken deaf to hear the thunder of his voice! Let the men, women, and children of the Earth come forth to gather and behold the power of Atom! Let those who dwell here in his favored land attend now to the words of the Prophet of Atom! Come forth and drink the waters of the Glow, for this ancient weapon of war is our salvation, it is the very symbol of Atom's glory! Let it serve as a reminder of the Division that has occurred in the past and the resplendence of the promise of our division in the times to come!

Dare I say that Fallout 3 did mad nuclear gospel better? :thinking:

That was fast probably another 2-4 hr DLC like the last one.

Disappointing I miss expansions.:(

Age-restricted video? Really?
The uploader tagged it as age restricted on upload. It's not the official channel. Then again anything that has religion and violence will get tagged on Youtube nowadays.

Ah, who cares if it introduces dolphin's tails? Just keep these beauties coming, inXile! I hope they get tired of this and finally conclude W3 to be finished!

Back
Top Bottom