Those Who Came - A Non-Combat RPG

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Those Who Came, an adventure co-op non-combat RPG, is announced at Gamescom.

Spain, Barcelona -August 24, 2021- Independent development studios Rolldbox games will be presenting their adventurous non-combat-based RPG, "Those Who Came" at Gamescom.

"Those Who Came" is an immersive experience that will put your skills to the test and awaken your lateral thinking, where cooperation and teamwork are keys to evolving throughout the game. Violence won't make you win, your abilities will, that's why lateral thinking is a must.

"Those Who Came" is the first launch by ROLLDBOX GAMES, which brings us a fascinating story to play in a cooperative environment, giving you an enriching experience and learning from the power of the team. But above all, you will get a boost of positive energy that will leave you wanting more.

Gamescom is one of the most important conventions in the video game industry. A 100% virtual meeting that will bring together players from all over the world to celebrate the new titles and discover the latest market launches.

Features

• Choose your suits, mods

• Player versus Environment

• Play as a team

• Non-combat-based RPG

For this year's Gamescom Event, "Those Who Came" is assigned to Floor 5 - RPG - booth 18 at the Indie Arena Booth-Arcade Village.
More information.

I have supported a lot of these non-combat rpgs, but most of them haven't turned out to be what I consider an RPG, because there is no character building, and most likely fit into another genre. Most of them haven't been very good either. And others I have avoided because I simply can't get over the visuals. I enjoyed Stardew Valley, My Time in Portia and Eastshade, because of their relaxing tempos, and enjoyed playing them when I was dead tired and didn't want a deep thinking or a quick reaction game. Not sure I'd define them as an rpg. I know Stardew Valley and My Time in Portia have combat, but I almost always avoided it. So I'll keep an eye on this one. Just in case.

"Those who came" is not a game about combat, but about love. ;)

Back
Top Bottom