Vagrus: The Riven Realms - New Trailer and Release Date

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Lost Pilgrims Studio has announced the release date of Vagrus - The Riven Realms, and posted an official trailer.

New Trailer and Release Date Announcement

As we teased in our latest post, IGN has picked up our Official Release Date Trailer as an exclusive for the live show they hosted as part of Gamescom.

Watching our game trailer live on such a prestigious event was a blast, and now it is time to share it with all our players and followers!

Vagrus 1.0 will be released on October 5, 2021.

Regional pricing is also coming on that date.

Here's the video posted on IGN's Youtube channel. Feel free to like, comment, and share to spread the official release date, and also to motivate IGN to continue releasing Vagrus related news in the future as well. It helps a great deal.

We hope that you folks are just as excited as we are! Now comes the final push before the release.

Thank you for the continued support,

- The Lost Pilgrims Team

More information.

Look forward to playing the full game as I didn't play the demo or EA versions.

I liked what I saw in the gameplay, except the combat system. I'm not sure I could enjoy that part, but maybe there's a chance to avoid it as much as possible. All the rest was very appealing.

I liked what I saw in the gameplay, except the combat system. I'm not sure I could enjoy that part, but maybe there's a chance to avoid it as much as possible. All the rest was very appealing.

Hey, you can indeed influence the frequency you engage in combat and how much time you spend in there. You can buy off most outlaws, prepare with and throw beast lures while you make a hasty leave, etc. But there are of course armed conflicts you cannot avoid. Hope you will like it. Cheers

Hey, you can indeed influence the frequency you engage in combat and how much time you spend in there. You can buy off most outlaws, prepare with and throw beast lures while you make a hasty leave, etc. But there are of course armed conflicts you cannot avoid. Hope you will like it. Cheers
Good to know, thanks! :)

Anyway, I'd have to play it first, it's just the impression I got from watching it. I definitely like the overall concept of the game, and I'll try the demo.

Good luck for the last weeks before release!

Anyway, I'd have to play it first, it's just the impression I got from watching it. I definitely like the overall concept of the game, and I'll try the demo.

Yeah, try the demo. I thought it was pretty good, and it serves as a prologue to the game. Just be ready for a lot of text.

The combat is kind of simplistic, but I didn't think it was bad, and it gives you some needed breaks from the reading.

Back
Top Bottom