Thymesia - Release Date Trailer

Redglyph

proud GASP member
PC Invasion reports that Overboard Studio and Team17 have announced the release date of Thymesia.

Winter release date revealed for Bloodborne-esque Thymesia

An alchemical bloodbath.

Earlier this year, publisher Team17 and developer OverBorder Studio revealed their upcoming project, Thymesia, to the public. The gameplay shown up to this point invited plenty of comparisons to the renowned Dark Souls games, as well as Bloodborne, but it set itself apart thanks to its faster, flashier combat. Although it wears its inspirations on its sleeve, Thymesia looks like a solid, well-realized game in its own right. Both fans of Bloodborne and those who have never touched a Souls game before may find this one interesting. Thankfully, both Team17 and OverBorder Studio unveiled a December 7 release date for Thymesia, so players can get their hands on the game fairly soon.

[...]

More information.

If he doesn't I could fill that role :p Not a fan of soulslike games either. Nor this flashy combat. Thankfully there are games like Encased and Wrath of the Righteous just around the corner and plenty of other games in the pipeline like BG3.

Even if not a TB fan I prefer TB combat over dark souls combat any day of the week.

That being said variety is good and for those that enjoy this kind of combat it is good news that there are new games like this coming out. Hope it will be good either way as I like to see most games do well.

Hey can't disappoint my fellow fan JDR who always targets my posts. So thanks man at least I know one member is obsessed with everything I write. So here we go.

Oh god not another souls- clone.>:O

Whelp it's official this sub-genre is the new Diablo.:faint:
I swear it's the end of gaming as we know it and you all have shit tastes.:end:
Warning:Above is sarcasm and intended as a joke if you think otherwise get professional help.

Don't flatter yourself couch. It's just kind of hard not to notice when someone posts the same things in every thread.

Nah I'm like a cockroach who's not going ANYWHERE. So get used to it.:biggrin:

Anyway you getting bothered by my posts says more about you personally. :p

I don't seem to be the one getting bothered here. :)

Anyways, I was just poking some fun at you. Come to think of it, I might grab of extra copy of Elden Ring at release to gift you. ;)

Yawn post some more bro. You always like having the last word.:bored:

Don't Couch and JDR13 both live in Florida? I'm thinking maybe you guys could go meet in a Walmart parking lot and duke it out - oh, and upload the video of that for us Watchers. Should be entertaining. :biggrin:

Don't Couch and JDR13 both live in Florida? I'm thinking maybe you guys could go meet in a Walmart parking lot and duke it out - oh, and upload the video of that for us Watchers. Should be entertaining. :biggrin:

I believe Couch is somewhere in the Northeast? He should move to FL though. He'd love being surrounded by all his fellow Trumpsters down here. ;)

I believe Couch is somewhere in the Northeast? He should move to FL though. He'd love being surrounded by all his fellow Trumpsters down here. ;)

Haha, well, make the venue somewhere in North Carolina then. Maybe we can sell tickets to it for a live stream?

Now, now - let's not all go bare bellies in the front yard! :p

Et tu, my fellow watchers…Et tu.:evilgrin:

At least the comments are more entertaining then the game.

Back
Top Bottom