Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Ask Me Anything

Redglyph

SasqWatch
The release of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is close, and many players have questions on this game. Owlcat Games answered many of them yesterday on reddit during the AMA event.

You will find a transcription in our forums.

AMA.jpg

More information.

The Q&A was a good read. A few real dicks on it as well but one can never get completely away from such people.

I did find this bit interesting and I like it a lot - as it shows how things tend to be. Most don't fall into super strict alignment choices so its nice there is some flexibility. I saw a little of that already in Beta but wasn't sure how much.
I figure there will be different endings depending on your mythic path as that is the strongest choice there is…..but will it take alignment into account? Like would a Lawful Neutral Lich have a completely different ending to a Chaotic Evil one? As from what I've read online from new sites it is possible to be neutral Lich…..just a lot of Lich choices are evil.

Owlcat Dev

Technically, alignment doesn't affect endings, but most Mythic paths have inner choices - e.g. you can be more Lawful-leaning Angel or more Good-leaning Angel. Such choices can affect the ending you will get.

The Q&A was a good read. A few real dicks on it as well but one can never get completely away from such people.
Yes, it's unavoidable. I tried to filter as much as possible, and to summarize some of the questions so that the forum version is more readable. A couple of long and very technical ones were skipped too.

There seems to be some flexibility with the alignments, more than the class requirements for Paladin for ex. It's good because I'm not always comfortable or don't always agree with the alignment-based choices in the conversations, sometimes it feels like you're forced to take an unnatural reply simply to keep the alignment you chose.

Back
Top Bottom