Project Magnum - Official Teaser Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Project Magnum is the working title for a new in development action RPG for console and PC.

PROJECT MAGNUM (working title) is a new looter shooter game developed by Nexon subsidiary NAT GAMES.

PROJECT MAGNUM is a PC/console-based game that combines RPG play with third-person
shooter combat. It presents beautiful visuals and attractive and unique characters based in a sci-fi style player vs. environment worldview. It also provides exciting battles using various skills, actions, and guns, as well as the fun of highquality PvE shooter battles that target huge bosses.

Project Magnum will be available in most major markets worldwide. More information on the
release schedule of PROJECT MAGNUM will be announced at a later date.
More information.

Ah yes another looter shooter. I'm waiting for the news it's only playable online as well.

Looks pretty slick. It reminds me of Destiny 2 but in third-person and with better visuals. I'll check it out unless soloing isn't viable.

I prefer 3rd person games. Or at least with the option to switch between 1st & 3rd. It's a good looking game, true. I know I may sound like a grumpy naysayer, but I'm not a fan of the frenetic, spazz combat style of games. It's a constant feature of shooters in general. I guess I'm more old school and like a more measured approach like the Gothic and Fallout series of games and that genre of game. JMO.

Back
Top Bottom