General News - The RPGs of 2021

Redglyph

SasqWatch
RPG Site has posted a list of the RPGs of this year, and their release date when it is known. Time to check if you haven't missed anything!

The RPGs of 2021: Every RPG and their release dates

Here we list the upcoming RPGs we expect to see in 2021. This listing will often be updated throughout the year.

Now - we know - defining what exactly is an 'RPG' is can be a little tricky. While some of the games below may not best be labeled as an 'RPG', we wanted to include games that have evident role-playing elements. We allow for a little bit of wiggle room.

Let us also note: our list only includes games with confirmed English versions set to release in 2021 and will be updated regularly throughout the year. Games that do not have confirmed English localizations or have not yet been announced with 2021 release plans will not be included.

Find the list below. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you see any omissions or mistakes!

[...]
More information.

one third are not rpgs, another third for consoles and mobile, 2 thirds of the last thrid are meh, so you get like 5-10% interesting :lol:

I have a hard time going through these lists as I am loth to click through every game for descriptions. It'd be nice if they had even a one-paragraph description next to each game.
It's good they put a link though. If I'm bored, I may write a little script to fetch the description for each of them but no promise :)

one third are not rpgs, another third for consoles and mobile, 2 thirds of the last thrid are meh, so you get like 5% interesting rpgs :lol:
Yes, thankfully that reduces dramatically the number of games to play. No time for all of them! :lol:
They do say that RPG is a loose definition, I tend to agree with that.

My only question is: Are there RPGs fpr PC that aren't already covered by the watch?
The reason why I'm on the watch is that I do not want to browse lists like these. :D

Coincidentally I was browsing thru this same list just yesterday. Starting from september, I've assembled my personal list of RPGs to possibly get: Diablo II Resurrected, Disciples: Liberation (which I'll surely get - my birthday is in October :) ) and Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. As for Encased, I've already got it some time ago.

My only question is: Are there RPGs fpr PC that aren't already covered by the watch?
The reason why I'm on the watch is that I do not want to browse lists like these. :D
I was hoping someone would check, in case we missed any :lol:

I'd say we have all the worthy ones - Except for the release date of Diablo 2: Resurrected because we're using the old game's database entry. If nobody notices, it's fine ;) (oops)

Coincidentally I was browsing thru this same list just yesterday. Starting from september, I've assembled my personal list of RPGs to possibly get: Diablo II Resurrected, Disciples: Liberation (which I'll surely get - my birthday is in October :) ) and Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. As for Encased, I've already got it some time ago.

Same with me. Playing Wildermyth now, after that Pathfinder, Encased and Atom.
That is playlist for maybe whole next year. :)

Back
Top Bottom