Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Fatesworn DLC Update: The Gale Crossing

Redglyph

SasqWatch
@Couchpotato; has spotted an update on the upcoming DLC of Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, Fatesworn.

Fatesworn DLC Update: The Gale Crossing

It's been a long time coming, but we're finally ready to give you a peek behind the curtain of Re-Reckoning's upcoming DLC: Fatesworn. We're wrapping up the final stages of production and in the meantime, we'd like to share a preview of the world of Fatesworn. Introducing: Gale Crossing!

Centuries ago, Gale Crossing was an integral stop on the bustling trade route known as the Sativa Road, a treacherous passage over the mountains that brought wealth and industry to a region once considered unlivable. But all good things must come to an end. After series of catastrophic foreign wars, the price of Sativa Fiber dropped dramatically, devastating the Sativa industry and gutting the region's importance as a source of this once-valuable reagent. Despite these tragedies, Gale Crossing remains a crucial junction for travelers hoping to pass safely through the Eldrith Mountains.

After the fall of the Sativa Road, residents of Gale Crossing continued to rely on outsiders for their survival. Courageous travelers and merchants still hoped to pass through the mountains as a more direct alternative to shipping by sea, but the vast infrastructure for such treks began to disintegrate quickly without attention and maintenance. High Sativa prices had driven the boom times, funding improvements along the trade route, supplying Gale Crossing and smaller camps with the equipment to support travelers and their teams. Without this money, the mountain passes soon returned to their natural state, deadly and impassable.

148fde08ae198272c2509d9b9d7d8b07edd3007f.jpg
Thanks Couch! :)

More information.

Yuck. Just the thoughts about this game is enough to raise my hackles, the sheer shame of all the talent wasted on the original production. I'm simply not that desperate to revisit something that offended me so deeply when it initially launched.

The state of Rhode Island thanks you.

I actually found the game a fun experience when I wanted some mindless combat and exploration!! There's no depth, but it does become addictive and it's really quite easy!!

When it first released I enjoyed it as it has some good quests, but beyond that yeah it's a mindless non online MMO combat and exploration RPG. Nowadays it's dated.

If the DLC is cheap or free I might give it a try.

Challenge isn't the only thing it lacked. They also forgot to make it fun.

Well…except for Corwin, but Aussies are weird. ;)

Back
Top Bottom