ELEX 2 - Gameplay @ Gronkh

You're a little late with the story trailer. Someone already posted it three times. ;)

I'm watching the stream now, and it looks pretty much what I expected which is good afaic. I wish I understood German though.

Absolutely.

Now I just need you to translate it to English. ;)

Only one bit:

PB said Gronkh plays the current full version right now - not a demo version. He could finish the game this evening :)

You click the link above it leads right to the German Lets Play stream.

Doesn't get any easier then that.:)

Now having said that PB are complete amateurs when it comes to marketing. There are more markets then just Germany so please get some English PR as well.

Really hire a PR director who knows what he/she is doing.

Last edited:
BTW, I did not watch the stream myself but according to World of ELEX users Bjoern said that a release in 2021 might be too ambitious so while there is still no firm date it sounds like it will either be a very late 2021 release or more likely 2022.
Gamestar seems to be correct they claimed it was now delayed to summer 2022. Don't know why it's taking so long to release the game. There has to be a good reason why.

BTW, I did not watch the stream myself but according to World of ELEX users Bjoern said that a release in 2021 might be too ambitious so while there is still no firm date it sounds like it will either be a very late 2021 release or more likely 2022.

That's fine by me. As much as I'm looking forward to this, I'm completely overwhelmed with new releases right now. I was hoping to at least play through ATOM, Encased, and Trudograd first.

I just hope it doesn't get released around the same time as Elden Ring.

well that looks wcompelling for me. some characters and writing that show virtue.. finally

Moriendor, we're in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. People are dying, hospitals are flooded with severe cases, but at least half of the developed world thinks it's a sham and just wants to grab a beer. Life has shown we are living in a B-movie plot.

If anything people not believing Jax (He was the only one to speak to the Hybrid about the aliens after all, and I think canonicaly Jax killed him) is more believable than people uniting under one banner because he warned them about a "non-existing" danger.

I watched a little bit of that stream and I get a strong desire to play it at once. Can't they make it Early Access? I would buy it instantly.

I watched a little bit of that stream and I get a strong desire to play it at once. Can't they make it Early Access? I would buy it instantly.

same here, PB games always reward multiple play throughs in any case

I, signifier of the 3rd cohort of the Radiant Retribution, declare thee mine own mortal foe.

THB there is something strangely compelling about Piranha Bytes games. Could it be that they have perfected "jank" or am i starting to prefer action rpgs more? Who knows.

I mean the original Elex was by all rights an awful game but i beat that game like 4 times. Maybe it is the open world that i love so much. I also love survival gmes like Valheim, Conan Exiles, Ark and 7 Days to Die.

Back
Top Bottom