Non-RPG General News - Terra Invicta playable Factions Trailer

Not to many good choices maybe I'll play as humanity first, or that corporate faction. Still I'll wait for the game to exit Early Access first before I play it. Also thanks for posting.

Yeah, this one is on my watch list. It does look interesting.

Not to many good choices maybe I'll play as humanity first, or that corporate faction. Still I'll wait for the game to exit Early Access first before I play it. Also thanks for posting.

What would be a good choice for you then? I feel like they covered all bases in regards to what relation one could have to an alien invader (resistance, cooperation, servitude, flight, ...).

What would be a good choice for you then? I feel like they covered all bases in regards to what relation one could have to an alien invader (resistance, cooperation, servitude, flight, …).

Well, most nations of the world don't treat each other in any of those ways!

It's missing the common western country approach: "Let's trade and take photos smiling while shaking hands for as long as the relationship is favourable to me, but keep in mind I'm watching the account books and the moment you get more out of it than I do we'll change the rules"

;)

Nah thanks for the laugh. I want to play some type of human/alien hybrid but that might be the The Servants faction. Anyway you want to play as the west pick The Initiative.

Back
Top Bottom