Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Patch 1.0.6

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous received a new patch (~650-MB download).

Update 1.0.6

Quests and companions:

• When companions temporarily left your group as a part of the story, they could return dead if they had negative conditions on them - fixed;
  • When selecting the unique dialogue option for the Secret mythic path in the final dialogue, cutscene could freeze - fixed;
  • Companion quests sometimes weren't failing if the companion was sacrificed by the Lich - fixed;
  • Demon Mythic could sometimes be unselectable for some time after exiting combat - fixed;
  • In some circumstances Inger-Maggor didn't drop the key for the gate - fixed;
  • Cold Waters quest now correctly displays the warning to complete the quest before the end of this chapter only in chapter 2;
  • It's no longer possible to get Shadow Dance quest if the player failed Corruption quest in Chapter 3
  • [...]
More information.

So how many patches is this already. I lost count.:p

Are we talking about big patches, or very big ones?
Every single one the hot-fixes as well.:biggrin:

I know we had at least three or four this week.

Yeah it would help if the new patches didn't break the game in another area as well. I just love to joke around but I'm expecting 50+ more hot-fixes and patches.

Remember first the DLC, then the enhanced edition. Which will still get patched.:biggrin:

They've been quite active indeed, that must be 9 patches or so. They don't beat Black Geyser, however.
Black Geyser is still in Early Access and gets some leeway. Though if I remember you mentioned 11 patches this week and counting. So get those bugs early testers.

So how many patches is this already. I lost count.:p
Why are you quoting ingame madman banter? :p

Okay, lemme see…

I knew I shouldn't play as lich as the first myth (okay okay it was a lucky dodge I admit):
"Companion quests sometimes weren't failing if the companion was sacrificed by the Lich - fixed"

Wait… This was a bug?!
"it's no longer possible to get two Immaculate Petals in Prisoner of the Abyss quest;"

Why is this fixed? Who'd switch to any other path from Azata?! Seems someone did, I mean, this is one of those bugs only 2 players (trolls?) got as noone else will ever see it:
"Aiwu no longer forgets you when you switch to Legend mythic path after being Azata;"

I've checked my inventory and honestly, there are no fists in it, how on earth someone can have fists in their inventory beats me:
"Trever in Prisoner of the Abyss quest had his weapon in the inventory instead of hands - fixed;"

Another who even does that unless is betatesting:
"After telling Woljif to leave the party in Defender's heart, your character could become stuck - fixed;"

I've written about this about two weeks back. At least they finally caught it:
"It was possible to "break mechanism" multiple times at Blackwater - fixed;"

Not sure which one is this, but is not the only bugged effect. Laughter and the other demoralize debuff are horribly implemented in crusade AI, it takes a minute of waiting till the trashmob in fight finally decides it's supposed to skip their turn and there are 6-7 stacks of trashmobs so prepare for wait2play:
"Crusade: Inquisitor's Divine Favor didn't work correctly - fixed;
Crusade: Divine Favor was missing a description - fixed;"

Certain demon army generals have an empty pic. I guess we'll wait for a fix on it because:
"A couple of NPCs had placeholder portraits - fixed;"

Erm, wait, you can go fight there? I thought once you're done with dialogues that's it, but hey, I'm trickster now, definetly will trick Noticula this time into a battle:
"Some parameters of Nocticula have been reduced of difficulties below Core;"

Im super happy they are so actively killing the bugs. With my playing speed and their patching speed there is good chance the game will be fully patched long before Im done with first playthrough :)

Im super happy they are so actively killing the bugs. With my playing speed and their patching speed there is good chance the game will be fully patched long before Im done with first playthrough :)

If that will be in 2023, then sure! :D

At least they are fixing them and seem more good about it then C2077. So I am okay with it even though I have had some bugs, luckily none game breaking at this point.

- During a theater show, Ember made a comment and a companion I had killed a while back suddenly replied to her as if alive and in my party

- The romance for Sosiel maybe broke. I say maybe because I forgot to bring him to a certain place and since I rejected certain help I had only this one chance (I think) to talk to someone who would move the quest forward. So this may be on me for forgetting to bring him along. Still I thought that quest would have changed to "fail" at some point but it still shows up.

- Hilor's quest is completely foobar. It keeps saying I need to find him at the Inn to move to the next stage of the quest, and I did all the previous steps correctly, but he is no where to be found. So this one is broken and won't be able to do it this play through. Something to look forward next time at least.

- Daeran's romance broke. At some point he brings roses and Irabeth wants to talk to you. The roses never appeared (I only know this because I did some of his romance in Beta and it worked then) and I kept getting told everytime I was in the capital to talk to Irabeth about the roses but she never responded to my questions. Eventually it fell off and his romance never progressed.

- At a certain point when talking to the antagonist you have a chance to select a line that says someone she knows was taken prisoner ... even though that someone was standing right beside her o_O

Had some little issues with the GUI, inventory, etc., but those all fixed themselves with a reload or over time.

Just as well on the romances though as Lobo really isn't the romance type. He likes his friends and his wolves and his god and that's all he needs.

Are any of the romances leading to anything truly unique in the game ? I'm skipping then on my playthrough as once again, the lines are very cringe in my opinion, but if any of them are must-sees then I may do one of them just for the hell of it.

So, so many bugs squashed and much more to patch, but on the bright side we can expect the free Bloody Mess dlc WOTR edition soon.

@Pladio; If you romance Ember too far, the real life police show up at your house, with some nice metal bracelets ;)

I am at least thankful they do patch so many games don't fix anything...

@Pladio; If you romance Ember too far, the real life police show up at your house, with some nice metal bracelets ;)
I can imagine. Isn't she meant to be a little girl?

Although she's an elf too so maybe much older than she's being portrayed to be?

Are any of the romances leading to anything truly unique in the game?
No.
Do one in the first or the second playthrough just for the sakes of the very important achievements, otherwise it's too much of a hussle over nothing.
Which one doesn't matter, I mean you can't romance the murder pony which is a design fail of the century.
:D

- The romance for Sosiel maybe broke. I say maybe because I forgot to bring him to a certain place and since I rejected certain help I had only this one chance (I think) to talk to someone who would move the quest forward. So this may be on me for forgetting to bring him along. Still I thought that quest would have changed to "fail" at some point but it still shows up.

- Hilor's quest is completely foobar. It keeps saying I need to find him at the Inn to move to the next stage of the quest, and I did all the previous steps correctly, but he is no where to be found. So this one is broken and won't be able to do it this play through. Something to look forward next time at least.

- Daeran's romance broke. At some point he brings roses and Irabeth wants to talk to you. The roses never appeared (I only know this because I did some of his romance in Beta and it worked then) and I kept getting told everytime I was in the capital to talk to Irabeth about the roses but she never responded to my questions. Eventually it fell off and his romance never progressed.
The game won't stop personal quests over romance issues and vice versa.
I find the whole thing designed badly because sometimes you don't know what is a personal quest and what a romantic endeavour.
For example Aru locking herself in the prison - it's a romance quest you may as well ignore or go there and shove her off without caring for dialogues.

Chapter 5 was notoriously broken almost everywhere, and not only when it comes to romances. They did patch many stuff in the meantime, but not everything.
So it doesn't have to be you broke Sosiel, might as well be some bug.
I'll add more in the end of the post.

Hilor, in the game version 1.0.3 was in the Inn in chapter 5.
Go upstairs and he is in the first room on the left past the stairs, recovering on a bed.
So check if he's there in your game, here's hope devs didn't break him in later patches.
Don't ask me why is he on the bed for months during the whole chapter 5, I have absolutely no idea. ;)

Daeran's roses weren't broke in my case.
He brought them and decorated the whole room.
As I'm playing a trickster now I told him to leave the flowers and I'll return him a favor by decorating his room with
the army's unwashed underwear. :D
This, to me unexpectedly, pushed the romance forward, he appeared with a bathtub so I told him to leave the tub and go away.
He didn't get the message and tried again, won't spoil what happened next, but at that moment I was pretty clear that he doesn't interest me. My trickster I mean.

In any case, devs warned that asking either Sosiel or Daeran for a date deliberately in chapter 5 will break the savegme beyond repair.
So don't pick any romance dialogue in chapter 5 for now, the fix for it will be in an upcoming patch next week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom