Vagrus: The Riven Realms - Quest, Quests, and More Quests!

Redglyph

proud GASP member
There is a new devlog from Lost Pilgrims Studio about Vagrus: The Riven Realms: revamped UI, companion quests, new companion, and more!

Vagrus Devlog #58 | Quest, Quests, and More Quests!

This week's devblog is all about the plethora of quests being added to Vagrus with the full launch on October 5th. The update will include a revamped UI, a new companion to recruit, and plenty of quests to find on your journies across the wastelands. Let's take a look at what's coming!

Revamped User Interface and Extended Campaign Map

The cartographers of the wastelands have been hard at work preparing a new version of the Chart. There will soon be eight new points of interest on the campaign map with the remaining part of the Searing Plains becoming accessible along withthem. These locations are deep in the desert so don't forget to resupply your comitatus before you set out on an expedition.

Vagrus' crew and settlement UI panes are also getting some much needed upgrades to make navigating the menu a more user-friendly experience. We previously covered some of the changes in Devlog #56, and you can even find a short video showcasing many of the changes on our YouTube Channel.

[...]
More information.

I'm looking forward to getting back into this one. I'm mildly disappointed that they won't have implemented any other Vagrus starting points (other than reknown), but it's not a big deal to me. Between this, Encased, and finishing Wrath of the Righteous...someday... I'm set for RPGs for a while.

I can't believe the game is ready - yay! I got this the instant it released on EA because the developers at Thea 2 recommended the studio behind it, I think. I've still never played anything that has scratched quite the unique itch that Thea 2 did. Anyway, I'm excited for this one. It's been sitting in my library, I played a bit at EA and then decided to let it "bake" until it was finished. Glad I did, this gives me something to fool around with after I have my fill of Pathfinder: Wrath and the new Diablo 2 remaster. (I'm weirdly having fun with the Diablo 2 remaster. I find it... relaxing, compared to the pace of some newer ARPGs. :) )

I'll be letting those with more fortitude than me test this one out at launch, yet I'll be there for the ride eventually. I've read too much good about this to let it pass by.

I'll be letting those with more fortitude than me test this one out at launch, yet I'll be there for the ride eventually. I've read too much good about this to let it pass by.

I've already played it for 20 hours and I already like it. I don't think it's going to get worse.

Back
Top Bottom