• 6:41 Dusk Tactics
  • 7:38 Spiritbound Tactics
  • 8:34 Untamed Tactics
  • 9:19 Reverie Knights Tactics
More information.

Select * From Games.GameTable G
Where G.Name Like "%Tactics"
Order By G.Name

All of them look like they could be worth playing, though some look a bit rough perhaps. I'm particularly interested in Arcadian Atlas, Absolute Tactics, and Reverie Knights Tactics.

Good stuff.

Duck Tactics sounds fu- oh, no wait a mo, that's not, erm, how come no-one's ever made X-Com Tactics? You'd think that would be a hugely popular spin-off.

I already had Absolute Tactics on wishlist :)

All of them look like they could be worth playing, though some look a bit rough perhaps. I'm particularly interested in Arcadian Atlas, Absolute Tactics, and Reverie Knights Tactics.

Good stuff.

If I were to choose three other games, apart from Absolute Tactics because of the explained above, I'd pick Crimson Tactics, Untamed Tactics and Arcadian Atlas, but I do agree with you here, all of them are worth playing, or at the very least, worth to take a look at when released.

All these videos and lists just make me wonder why Square doesn't just make another Final Fantasy Tactics. Sure they released a few handheld versions but it wasn't the same.

Indeed, a new Final Fantasy: Tactics would be most welcome for both computer and console users. Also, hint hint, if someone wants to redo a master of a game that I guarantee will sell copies, redo FF:T. And then you won't have to take my money, because I'll be throwing it ya!

I'm actually surprised that Square Enix has not released a port of Final Fantasy Tactics on PC yet. Considering how many consoles it has shown up on, the number of far more obscure games they have ported over, and the fact that the gameplay would be natural fit for PC, it boggles my mind that we have not seen it yet.

I'm actually surprised that Square Enix has not released a port of Final Fantasy Tactics on PC yet. Considering how many consoles it has shown up on, the number of far more obscure games they have ported over, and the fact that the gameplay would be natural fit for PC, it boggles my mind that we have not seen it yet.

It's being rumored actually.

https://gamerant.com/final-fantasy-9-remake-tactics-remaster-nvidia-leak/

Personally, I'd like to see them remaster Vagrant Story.

Oh my, bring on FF:T, Vagrant Story, bring them all on!! I double-dog dare ya!!~

I have a feeling leaving Vagrant Story is my memories is the best thing for me and Vagrant Story. I loved it at the time, and loved how different it was than standard JPRG fare, but I think if I played it today it would be very underwhelming.

I played FFT on the PS1, then the PSP and then on an iPad - and yeah, I'd buy the damn thing again if it came to the PC. But for the love of god, make a fricken' true sequel to it!!

I have a feeling leaving Vagrant Story is my memories is the best thing for me and Vagrant Story. I loved it at the time, and loved how different it was than standard JPRG fare, but I think if I played it today it would be very underwhelming.

Hard to say. I think the story and dialogue have probably aged better than some games. The writing was a lot more mature than the average JRPG. Gameplay-wise, I'm not so sure.

I hear you and agree, SSIGuy! Give us the classic version for computer use, then crank out the sequels, keeping them in a similar vein and not subjected to weird current agendas or three hundred different sexes. Keep them fun!

Congratulations to YT for their nice new feature, the video markers! Makes it super easy to skim uninteresting games.
Cascade Tactics: surprisingly intriguing combat
Absolute Tactics: Of course! :D

The rest is way to weakly designed and poorly executed, IMO.

I played FFT on the PS1, then the PSP and then on an iPad - and yeah, I'd buy the damn thing again if it came to the PC. But for the love of god, make a fricken' true sequel to it!!

I'm playing Final Fantasy Tactics PSX Rebirth. That one appears best with amazing music & graphics quality thanks to the wonderful emulator plugins.

Back
Top Bottom