Elden Ring - In Final Stages of Development

Redglyph

SasqWatch
FromSoftware manager Yasuhiro Kitao commented that Elden Ring was in the final stages of development, reports Game Rant.

Elden Ring Is In Final Stages of Development

[...]

Kitao made a small appearance on a video program hosted by Famitsu. One of the questions asked was regarding the content of Elden Ring, re-iterating what kind of game it is. He describes it as "a culmination of FromSoftware's expertise in dark fantasy action," with fans expecting the same kind of difficulty and adventure that were present in Dark Souls and the other games under the company's belt. Other things that he talked about involve the amount of dungeons that can be found in the game's vast open world.

The other details discussed involved Elden Ring's map and fast travel functions, which will be a big shake up from the company's previous games. This includes how big the map will be, with Kitao explaining that it is more unusual and unconventional. This involves the player being able to piece together their locations by picking up pieces of the game's map that can be found in the overworld, letting the player dictate how they wish to explore.

In regards to the game development stages, Kitao explained "We're in the final stages of development, and we're moving forward quietly." With a sense of humility, he gave a message towards the fans eagerly expecting this game as well. He started with addressing the gap of news between Elden Ring's initial E3 2019 reveal to the video that was shown off in June, saying "I thought it would be forgotten until then, but there were many people waiting for it, and I want to say thank you again to them."

[...]
More information.

Now, if only I could get my hands on a PS5 before this gets released ;-)...

Now, if only I could get my hands on a PS5 before this gets released ;-)…
True that I'm not paying $1,200 scalper prices on the internet. Its the same with GPUs.

Why do you need a PS5 it’ also on PC.

I was able to get a PS5 at target quite a while ago. Wasn’t too hard just followed some discord alerts for when there was supposed to be a restock then got up at 4 in the morning and watched a guy on a youtube stream that just kept refreshing his page. A little after 430 when I was laying there I heard him yell “there in stock. Refreshed my page and bought 2. So it was a little work I guess but if you follow a few people who devote a ton of time to it they will do the hard work for you. :)

Anyway, I’m getting it on PC and will play with my PS5 controller that works flawlessly with steam.

Back
Top Bottom