Vagrus: The Riven Realms - Released

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Lost Pilgrims announced that Vagrus: The Riven Realms was released on Steam (will shortly be on GOG and FIG as well). The post also gives more details on what is new since the last EA version, and what is to come next.

The game is currently -15% on Steam and GOG.

Vagrus - The Riven Realms is OUT NOW!

After three decades of pen-and-paper campaigns and four years of development Vagrus is now in Full Release

The day is upon us! Vagrus - The Riven Realms is out now!

And by Ahskul what a journey this has been so far. Speaking of which, there is a bit of a parallel here that could be drawn between caravans trudging across a barren, post-apocalyptic dark fantasy world and a tiny studio scrambling to deliver a huge open world game but we let's not go there on this fine day! :D

What's truly important in this whole journey is that it would not have been possible without the continued, constructive, persistent support of so many of you, the players. Everyone who spent hours and hours delving into the Early Access, everyone who dropped a few kind words or a review of the game, shared posts, talked to friends about Vagrus, sent bug reports, pointed out typos, and of course, bought the game - you are what made all this work worth it. If you could keep this up by playing the game and sharing this post we would be eternally grateful.

[...]
More information.

Funny fact, Worldwalker Games LLC (Wildermyth) announced the game release a few minutes before Lost Pilgrims did, on Steam. :)

Our friends at Lost Pilgrims have just launched Vagrus - The Riven Realms into full release here on Steam.

Vagrus is a turn-based, open-world, dark fantasy RPG. The game moves out of Early Access with well over a hundred hours of playable content . Vagrus and its haunting world were born from decades of tabletop RPG campaigns played by the founders of Lost Pilgrims, which adds vastly to the game’s unique atmosphere and the richness of its setting.
[. . .]

The post actually contains a very nice description of the game and the link to the store.

Wildermyth and Vagrus are two of my favorite games released in 2021 so it's nice (and appropriate) to see the cross-developer props!

Kudos to Lost Pilgrims Studios, they promised regional pricing for the fully released game (meaning: released AFTER the Early Access period), and they kept it! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap:

That allied to a good release discount will make me get the game anytime soon.

Bought it on GOG today. :)

I've played the prologue a little bit the other day and it was hard to stop. But I know I wouldn't enjoy as much it if I'm tired or not in a reading mood.

I barely scratched the surface though, there are still much to discover. And to read ;)

I played the prologue a few months ago when they released it as a demo, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not usually into games where text is the bulk of the game, but I think this one is pretty good. I'll probably pick up the full game at some point.

This looks very nice. will have to check on it as soon as time allows. Unbelievable how many interesting games are released recently.

Any time I read "Riven Realms", i must think of the "Risen" RPG games … Both "Risen" and "Riven" sound quite similar to me …

I like that this game seems to me rather text-driven ... I like reading. ;)

Back
Top Bottom