Sovereign Syndicate - October Dev Update

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Sovereign Syndicate has a new dev update.

Sovereign Syndicate Development Update October 2021

Hi Everyone!

It's been a little over two months since our last development update, wanted to share some of what we've been working on.

We continue to be surprised and humbled by the positive response from media and the gaming community. We had an article in PC Gamer that gave us exposure with thousands of gamers, many of whom added Sovereign Syndicate to their wishlists and joined our Discord community. It was great for the game and the community, but also felt really special to have an article in a major publication that I grew up reading and have been a fan of for years.

We've also been in talks with several publishers who have shown interest in helping bring Sovereign Syndicate to market. While we haven't secured a publishing deal yet we've received some great feedback that's helped guide our development efforts and we look forward to continuing the conversations.

We've also added some new folks to the development team focused on game design, interactive design, and animation. They'll help us to better define our tarot card and skill mechanics, improve narrative and quest design, and develop more custom animations to supplement the mixamo animations we've been using during initial prototyping. I look forward to working with the team to continue improving the game with the goal of completing a vertical slice demo and having it up on Steam for you all to play by the new year.

Since the last update here are some improvements we've made:

New Content:

• Added two additional scenes, working on interactables, NPC's and dialogue for these "levels"
  • Additional original music and sound design
[...]
More information.

I'm embarrassed to say I completely lost track of this game. I remember sharing news and reading the sites news-bits, but other games pulled my attention away from it.:embarrassed:

Back
Top Bottom