Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Last Azlanti Challenge

Redglyph

proud GASP member
After 6 weeks of gameplay, The Last Azlanti Challenge comes to an end and Owlcat Games gives the results.

The Last Azlanti Challenge is over! Results and final stats.

The Last Azlanti Challenge is over!

For 6 weeks, 24 streamers from across the whole world were competing for the title of the legendary Last Azlanti. They were attempting to beat Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous in the mode, where all decisions were final and character death ended their playthrough. Normal difficulty was used.

Competition was fierce, and https://www.twitch.tv/amm0ni was the one to emerge victorious as Mythic Azata, finishing the game in 85 hours 4 minutes with 132 quests complete!

[...]

More information.

Last edited:
Nice work that is impressive. I must of died 20-30 times when I played Kingmaker on the Hard setting. Half of them would of been on the final boss of that endless dungeon.

That must be terribly frustrating to die so close to the end. And in public.

It must take some courage to stream live in those conditions, I would certainly not like to do that. Not even mentioning the possible bugs they had to dodge, hehe.

But the prize is nice! :)

I never in my life heard of any of those streamers (I mean, I know Turn Based Lovers is a site, but who is playing? A bot? An AI? A nameless representative?) So I guess 24 random people played the game in normal mode with permadeath, and one of them was better than the other 23.

Congratulations to them?

I never in my life heard of any of those streamers (I mean, I know Turn Based Lovers is a site, but who is playing? A bot? An AI? A nameless representative?) So I guess 24 random people played the game in normal mode with permadeath, and one of them was better than the other 23.

Congratulations to them?
Hahaha

I know a couple, but none of them are big names

That sounds like a fun challenge. It would be brutal with the bugs I encountered in addition to being brutal without bugs. But fun and bragging rights, oh yes.

Congratulations to them?

I guess it's also a nice marketing ploy to get the game better known from people who follow streamers. As far as I'm concerned, I don't know any of them and I don't understand why I would waste my time watching people play a game instead of playing myself. But oh well, each his own.

Back
Top Bottom