EVERSPACE 2 - The Khait Nebula: Stranger Skies Update Is Out

Redglyph

proud GASP member
ROCKFISH Games has released the major update for Everspace 2 that they announced recently.

The Khait Nebula: Stranger Skies Update Is Out | Changelog 0.7.22328

Get ready for a new ship class, faction, gear, gameplay, alien lifeforms, story content, another companion, and more!

Hey there, pilots!

BOOM shaka-laka-laka, dankeschon, auf wiedersehen! The 3rd major EVERSPACE 2 content update, Khaït Nebula: Stranger Skies has launched on Steam and GOG-- WOOHOO! Check out the massive changelog of what's new, or just delve right into our strangest star system yet, featuring a new faction and gear, new gameplay mechanics, new alien lifeforms, new story content, another companion bringing freaking FaaaaaaST tRAveLlllll to your space map and more, as well as an all-new player ship class that will make you go "awww, look at those pretties...!"

This is me genuinely enjoying reaching out to 8K backers and 150K Early Access pilots directly, while also testing the limits of how goofy and entertaining we can go in our communication very similar to how Erik does in our weekly gamedev & community streams on Twitch and YouTube -- you really should swing by if you haven't! It's always a ton of fun, especially when things go wrong while showing the very latest dev build. Also, if you have a burning question that has to be answered the heck right now, drop it in chat! I'm behind the keyboard and will answer everything Erik might not be able to cover.

[...]
More information.

Does someone here play this game? I got bored halfway through the trailer and had to quit watching. Why should one care about some 20 level perks?

I have installed through game pass...I loved the first game, haven't had a chance to play this one.

Does someone here play this game? I got bored halfway through the trailer and had to quit watching. Why should one care about some 20 level perks?

I've only played the demo, but I was impressed enough to immediately add the game to my wishlist. I'm going to wait until it's out of early access, but I'm definitely getting this.

Well, something for everybody. I imagine I could manage with these flight simulators if there was a strong focus on the story or if the flying was a subgame inside an RPG. Otherwise, I'd probably fall asleep no matter how much some Gorg would be bombing my ship...

This one is no flight simulator. The controls are a lot simpler than that, and it's pretty easy to get into. You should give the demo a shot when you have some time.

I enjoyed the first one for a while but it didn't last long. I eventually thought it was a little bit too repetitive. I plan to give the second game a go... once the price get more reasonable.

I'm interested in this game exactly because it is pushing a little bit more into some RPG territory, and as per what JDR13 said, it definitely is not a flight simulator.

Back
Top Bottom