General News - 6 Great Upcoming RPGs

Redglyph

SasqWatch
ColdBeer shares upcoming RPGs he's looking forward to. This is a slow and quiet weekend so why not, just don't pay too much attention to the Baldur's Gate reference. ;)

6 Great Upcoming CRPG Games like Baldur's Gate | 2022 & 2023

More information.

I didn't know most of those but it was a nice little summary so I could learn about them. I knew about Dark Envoy, Wartales, and Iron Oath.

Wartales, however, is the only one I am planning on getting at this time. Played some of the demo and enjoyed it.

I also had a quick peek at all of them but only Broken Roads interests me at this point.

Lets see what do these six games have in common with Baldur's Gate?:smartass:

Nothing but what they do have in common is most all have TB combat that's all.

From the games in the video, I already had wishlisted both Dark Envoy and Wartales. And Broken Roads seems interesting as well.

Dark Envoy and Broken Roads are already on my watchlist.
The others in this preview don't look so good to me.

I'm not sure yet about Dark Envoy, but I'm interested by Broken Roads and Wartales.

Yeah, the BG reference is a little odd here. None of those are even remotely similar imo. As far as the games themselves, I'm still looking forward to Broken Roads.

Lets see what do these six games have in common with Baldur's Gate?:smartass:

Nothing but what they do have in common is most all have TB combat that's all.
Yes, he was looking for trouble with a title like that. ;)
I suppose he meant classic / isometric RPG (like BG's type of RPG).

The guy is extremely annoying with his stupid jokes but he mentions 2-3 games worth noticing.

Yes, he was looking for trouble with a title like that. I suppose he meant classic / isometric RPG (like BG's type of RPG).

That seems to be a concurrent problem with most videos and lists like this lately. You should check that Turnbased Lover site, and his top lists he shares every few weeks.

He's running out of good games to recommend.:lol:

The guy is extremely annoying with his stupid jokes but he mentions 2-3 games worth noticing.

Same here, I thought he was pretty annoying, to be honest. lol, I wasn't going to mention it, but then saw your post, so just wanted to say I agree.

That seems to be a concurrent problem with most videos and lists like this lately. You should check that Turnbased Lover site, and his top lists he shares every few weeks.

He's running out of good games to recommend.:lol:
Yeah, trying to maintain the same rhythm may not be the most sensible. I'd rather see an update when there are enough interesting games.

I added Dark Envoy to my watch list. It looks like something I might find interesting.

The guy's humor is decidedly dorkish.

Shadow of The Road is the newest one. Ever since I watched gameplays of the best PSX samurai games, I always wanted a gory "Samurai XCOM". Looks like we are getting it finally!
Project Witchstone and The Iron Oath. Both were already bookmarked.

Back
Top Bottom