Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Adeptus Mechanicus DLC Released

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Blue's News reports that Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Adeptus Mechanicus has been released.

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Adeptus Mechanicus Released

Adeptus Mechanicus is now available as new DLC for Warhammer 40,000: Gladius, the 4X Warhammer 40K strategy game. This is available through the Epic Games Store, GOG.com, Slitherine, and Steam. The release is celebrated by this video, which features Ken Burns-style animation. Here's the big picture:

After the Tyranids, Chaos Space Marines, T'au and Craftworld Aeldari, it's time to conquer the forsaken planet of Gladius Prime with the new Adeptus Mechanicus faction.

The Adeptus Mechanicus are an empire within the Imperium, with their own fanatical purpose - in the name of the Omnissiah they seek to rediscover ancient and powerful technologies. Jealous guardians of the knowledge required to maintain and construct the Imperium's technology, they also possess their own elite armies of bionically-augmented soldiers and terrifying weapons of war. Xenos or man, stand in their way and they will annihilate you.

The faction has a full new roster of units, including Sicarian Infiltrator, Skorpius Dunerider and Knight Crusader, and unique abilities as Canticles of the Omnissiah and Monolithic Buildings.

More information.

You know I love this developers games but they are basically the same. First was Pandora followed by Warhammer 40,000: Gladius, and their next game ZEPHON.

Anyway thanks for sharing the news Redglyph.

You know I love this developers games but they are basically the same. First was Pandora followed by Warhammer 40,000: Gladius, and their next game ZEPHON.

Anyway thanks for sharing the news Redglyph.

You're welcome. :)
I know nothing of this series, to be honest, I just know a few are following it.

Back
Top Bottom