General News - 10 Promising TRPGs & Strategy Games @ TBL

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Turn Based Lovers presents 10 upcoming games.

10 Promising Tactics RPGs & Strategy Games 2021-2022 | KAEOI#31

Choosing the best upcoming turn-based RPGs & Strategy games it's never easy anyway even this week, Keep An Eye on It it's full of interesting Turn-Based Tactics RPGs & Strategy Games which I can't wait to show you and learn what you think about them.

More information.

Warhammer 40k Chaos Gate. Surprisingly good animations, nice models and proper particle effects. Bookmarked!

Meh this guy looks for any game to fill his list. He makes a new one every week.:p

Meh this guy looks for any game to fill his list. He makes a new one every week.:p

Yeah… but don't we say the same thing every week? Damn, he's not reading us ;)

I suppose it's up to us to pick what we like, but I find it a little too exhaustive too. Easy enough to skip to the next though, chapters and timestamps help. :) As @FurtiveNyctophile; says, those are often unknown games, and sometimes there's a gem in there.

I think the only one for me is Expeditions: Rome.

Yeah… but don't we say the same thing every week? Damn, he's not reading us ;)
Yep the secret is he will never run out of games. Plenty of cheap budget games of every genre announced everyday of the year. It's a huge smorgasbord of offerings.

I'm reminded when the industry collapsed because of this problem.

Link- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_crash_of_1983

Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.:fingerscrossed:

Also check out my news-thread for a ton of new news.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I wonder how he makes his selection, it must take an awful lot of time. I mean, they seem decent enough, considering.
Best guess is he uses the Steam tagging and search feature. It's not perfect but it works. The hard part is going through thousands of games to find one gem.

Honestly I've found his lists useful. I like TBRPGs, so... yeah. I mean looking at a weekly curated list of TBRPGs is a no-brainer. Couch is right in that you could probably pick any genre and make a weekly list, though, so I'm guessing that he has some selection process at work.

Of this list only Chaos Gate caught my eye. I have a love for the Warhammer universe but I haven't really ever loved any Warhammer games. I recently grabbed Warhammer Quest and Warhammer Quest II on a really deep sale just to check them out since I just recently found out they exist.

Back
Top Bottom