Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Update 1.1.5f

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous got an update.

Update 1.1.5f

Crusaders!

A new patch 1.1.5f is here! We've fixed the issue with Hold Person, Mass, and it will no longer hold you back! We've also fixed crashes upon loading some areas on macOS, and optimized some aspects of the game to improve its performance.

Known issues:

• If you leave Drezen right after Anevia gives you the Night Gamblers quest, it may be impossible to speak with the gamblers and Sosiel when you return. Workaround: speak with them as soon as the quest starts. We will fix this issue in one of the future patches.
  • In Alushinyrra some NPCs may end up underground sometimes. If that happens, save the game and reload it.
[...]
More information.

Sai weapon group still doing pierce base damage, totally unplayable.

In your eyes, the whole game is "totally unplayable" because of a few lines of programming code, and you are dismissing 25 GB of work because of 1 weapon type.
Which consists of a bit of graphics and a mere few lines of written-down programming.

I was obviously exaggerating. This game is amazing piece of work and art.
Still, it bothers me when something so basic and so easy to fix is left unattended.

I was obviously exaggerating. This game is amazing piece of work and art.
Still, it bothers me when something so basic and so easy to fix is left unattended.

Yes, sometimes when you get a bug on a feature that not everyone is using, it's frustrating because it can take a lot of time before being fixed. :-/

Update 1.1.6e, ...

There's a new update today, but I'll stop reporting them at this point unless you'd like to keep seeing them in the news.
Crusaders!

A new patch 1.1.6e is here! It contains some fixes for the crusade and skald rage powers, a fix for the boss fight in the free DLC, and some other mechanical fixes.

Known issues:
Descriptions of Displacement, Blur, and Protective Talismans currently still contain errors - they reduce the incoming damage for a certain percentage instead of allowing to completely dodge the attack.

Beware of possible plot spoilers!

Quests
  • During the wedding game in Seelah's quest, Aivu could get stuck behind the barriers - fixed;
  • Even if players refused help from inquisition in Kenabres, sometimes Ramien still would ignore the invitation to Defender's Heart - fixed, but to make him join, you would need to load a save before you invited him to the tavern;
  • The combination of some Aeon decisions regarding Queen Galfrey's fate could lead to premature conclusion of epilogue slides - fixed.

Areas
  • In Ineluctable Prison, after Trickster's joke, it was possible to start a conversation with Vorimeraak again - fixed, now she has an appropriate bark.

Crusade
  • Blur had incorrect name and description - fixed;
  • Choice effects in Targona's dialogue (mythic Legend rank up) didn't give anything - fixed;
  • Contain the Enemy didn't work correctly - fixed;
  • Debilitating Poison didn't work correctly and didn't show as a global buff - fixed;
  • Elemental Protection now works according to its description;
  • Enemy Ash Giants wouldn't attack - fixed;
  • Fixed the categories for some event cards in the Crusade UI;
  • Generals didn't gain Abyssal Summon and Lesser Abyssal Summon spells in tactical combat - fixed;
  • Greater Abyssal Summon didn't work correctly - fixed;
  • In Russian localization there was in error in the text of Royal Council's Help event, claiming 1000 conscripts would join, however the right number was 100. After checking their register (and suppressing some riots), the Royal Council decided they can't afford to send 1000 conscripts,and will continue sending only 100 instead;
  • In the 5th chapter, the events of crusade related to Trickster Mythic Pass weren't playing - fixed;
  • Second choice effect in Locust Knight's dialogue (Swarm-That-Walks mythic path) didn't give additional HP to player's character - fixed;
  • Stunning Screech didn't work correctly - fixed;
  • The visual effect of Displacement is shown correctly now.

Classes & Mechanics
  • Dispel Magic, Greater (Target) spell now has a restriction: 1 successful dispel per 4 caster levels;
  • Dispel Synergy didn't work correctly - fixed;
  • Mental Prowess ability didn't work correctly - fixed, and now will properly work with wild talents;
  • Skald rage powers (Increased Damage Reduction, Celestial Totem, Powerful Stance, Celestial Totem, Lesser) weren't applied via Raging Song to either the Skald or to any party members affected by Raging Song - fixed;
  • Some units will be immune to the effects of Repurpose or Flay For Purpose, for the sake of cut-scenes they participate in;
  • We removed any mentions of the Rahadoum Faithless background, which was in beta, but didn't make it into the final version of the game.

Misс
  • A tutorial tip about empty spell slots before rest will appear more frequently now;
  • Fixed an issue which could lead to a looping cutscene before the final boss in Love Beyond Death DLC;
  • Fixed the colors of the druid class costume;
  • Fixed the issue with the material of cut-off body parts (during dismemberment).

I just starting playing on the Mac (M1 MacBook Air), having waited a while because the Mac version has been notoriously buggy until very recently. So far things seem to be running well on the 1.1.6e patch.

I just starting playing on the Mac (M1 MacBook Air), having waited a while because the Mac version has been notoriously buggy until very recently. So far things seem to be running well on the 1.1.6e patch.

Well … spoke too soon. Turns out the ‘Inventory Bug’ which has been an issue for M1 Macs since release but was patched in an early HotFix, returned in a patch to fix the other patch - so once again the Inventory screen is completely inaccessible to current release Macs (supported platform). So I only got to the first chest and basically am stopped in my tracks. Ugh.

Free DLC and Winter Sale

Hello Crusaders!

It's that time of year, when we are decorating our homes and preparing to spend time with those who are dear to us. And we thought, maybe the Commander of the Fifth Crusade should join the holiday preparations? With our new free DLC Paint of War you can prepare your commander for the festivities: give them new war paint and tattoos, which can now be applied to the body, not just the face, and different patterns can be combined to give your character a truly unique look. You will also be able to change your Commander's eye color now!

I was sold on being able to change commander's eye colour then I realised you can colour their lips too using warpaint feature *squeeeee*

https://imgur.com/5yux0Ne.jpg
5yux0Ne.jpg

Ok, I NEED to re-do my aasimar Azata run again at some point with this new look :smitten:

Meh more pointless cosmetic DLC. At least it's free.:p

Now bring on the torch and pith-forks.

hiatus-blog-post-incidental-01.png

How is that even wrong to begin with? A sai is literally a pointy metal prong with no slashing blade.

Normally in real life a Sai does Bludgeoning damage. This is because the objective of a Sai is to catch the enemy weapon and then hit them with the hilt of the weaon. They can be used to stab as well and that would be done if the opportunity presented itself or the opponent was particulary unskilled - normally this would be the throat/face of the enemy - as the Sai cannot stab deep like a dagger because of the long prongs.

But he is actually wrong according my my Pathfinder books (1e - which Wrath is based on). The Sai is actually classified as a pierce weapon but it also has the ability to do bludgeoning damage as they they have an additional weapon trait that allows them to do that. So the wielder can choose the damage type. I am guessing this is what they haven't implemented - it is a piercing weapon however.

I think in D&D you wrould write it as pierce/bludgeon?

Well … spoke too soon. Turns out the ‘Inventory Bug’ which has been an issue for M1 Macs since release but was patched in an early HotFix, returned in a patch to fix the other patch - so once again the Inventory screen is completely inaccessible to current release Macs (supported platform). So I only got to the first chest and basically am stopped in my tracks. Ugh.

Another follow up - evidently the bug is intermittent, so I am able to play. Now to grab the DLC :)

Back
Top Bottom