Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Free DLC

Redglyph

SasqWatch
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous received a new, free cosmetic DLC: Paint of War. Thanks for spotting it, @purpleblob1; :) For people who were on the fence, it is currently -15% on Steam and GOG.

Free DLC and Winter Sale

Hello Crusaders!

It's that time of year, when we are decorating our homes and preparing to spend time with those who are dear to us. And we thought, maybe the Commander of the Fifth Crusade should join the holiday preparations? With our new free DLC Paint of War you can prepare your commander for the festivities: give them new war paint and tattoos, which can now be applied to the body, not just the face, and different patterns can be combined to give your character a truly unique look. You will also be able to change your Commander's eye color now!

Don't forget to add this DLC to your library here: (link)

Additionally, Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous is 15% off in Steam right now (in case you don't know what to give to your RPG-loving friend as a gift).
More information.

While very hard to see I do like the eye color option. The body tats are also nice but outside of a few classes you don't see the body tats too often unless using a mod to manage outfits. Still its a nice little option so not complaining ;)

I hear Kingmaker shall be free later today on Epic store.
But anyway, bought and played it already last year, so there i have it

Back
Top Bottom