General News - Top 10 Upcoming RPGs

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hell Fire RPGs made a list of his top ten upcoming RPGs:

Top 10 Upcoming RPGs [2022]

2021 was an amazing year for RPGs,. with loads of RPGs stealing many of my hours away. However, looking all the great RPGs coming out in 2022, I've got a feeling it's going to be even better. This video is going to look at the top 10 RPGs, both Western and Japanese, that I am most excited for. This will no doubt be a lot different to yours, so let me know what you're most excited for in the comments below.

[...]

Games mentioned in the video: Elden Ring, Final Fantasy 16, Forspoken, Gotham Knights, Hogwarts Legacy, Horizon Forbidden West, Pokemon Legends Arceus. Starfield, Triangle Strategy, Origins, Strager of Paradise, Star Ocean The Divine Force.
More information.

I am interested in Elden Ring, Hogwarts Legacy and Elex2.
By the way what I am playing right now is "The Chronicles Of Myrtana - Archolos"

Triangle Strategy I noticed having nice UI, but horrible Art Direction on the 3D maps and bad combat UI as well. :D But it doesn't matter as Urtuk has been updated with the Massively Amazing Heroes and Bosses and Mega Armies super MOD!! YEEEEEHAAAAW!!

Its a very console and AAA oriented list. Elex 2 doesn't fit into that sort of list. Its not the sort of list that speaks to me, but I have long ago accepted that I'm a "niche" game.

I saw a preview of Forspoken, looks so blunt and empty. Mediocre!

Back
Top Bottom