Cyber Knights: Flashpoint - Alpha launched

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Alpha version Cyber Knights: Flashpoint of has been launched by the Trese Brothers:

Alpha Has Launched!

Alpha Phase 0 is a "tech demo" to get everyone registered and test hardware configs

Happy new year and we wanted to shoot a quick note to share our excitement -- Alpha Phase 0 launched last night on January 4th as planned. We wanted to post a quick update in case anyone missed the email.

Check Your Email for the Invites!
If you are in the alpha team, you should have received both an invitation email from App Center and an email with instructions at the email address you used for Kickstarter. If you do not see them in your inbox, please check your spam folder. If you have questions or didn't get the email, reach out to us here on Kickstarter or in our Discord (run the "max!addrole" command and then check out the #alpha channels.)

This initial phase is a tech demo build -- it is NOT the game. It contains and tests everything required (graphics, sound & music, game engine player, all the code libraries, bug reporting, analytics) to play the game on your computer. Starting with this allows us to find any critical bugs in our new game engine on your platforms immediately while we can still focus solely on fixing these issues. It will also allow us to give priority to supporting everyone through sign up and download before we are also supporting the game.

Please take a few minutes today to at least:
find your invite email and sign up through App Center.
join the Discord - it's our hub for all alpha feedback!
use the max!addrole command in Discord to make sure you can get access to the #alpha channels.

We've already had over 200 of you run the tech build; more is helpful but if we could at least get everyone set up in the App Center and Discord it will help us get a playable version to you sooner and keep things running smoothly while everyone's playtesting. :)

[...]
Thanks Henriquejr!

More information.

Good! Another tactical squad game incoming :)

I've yet to play Star Frontiers, though I've played all the other Trese games and I'll say this, if you enjoy turn-based games, you'll likely salivate over everything these blokes put out. I'll be grabbing this one at some point for sure, likely sometime after I finally get around to trying Star Frontiers.

Back
Top Bottom