Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Review

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Purpleblob has published her Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous review:

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - review

The deafening sound of the roof collapsing echoed throughout the Gray Garrison but Selene was completely oblivious to it - all she could sense was a sudden burst of warm energy coursing through her body.

"What an odd sensation..."

Selene heard one of her companions awed whisper as she caught the sight of Minagho's panic-stricken face before the demoness could mask it with her usual mocking smile. Selene closed her eyes, enjoying sensation of the incredible power within her as she blasted the demoness with a devastating ray of Searing Light. The power infused deeper into Selene as the demoness turned tail, and it dawned on her that it was wholly hers now, to master and shape.

Would she embrace the light of heaven to become a protector of the weak or succumb to the rage within her in her lust for power? Would she strive to maintain the cosmic balance above all else or turn the Worldwound into her playground to have a bit of fun? Would she inspire friendship and cleanse corruption from the land or seek the secrets of immortality?

In Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, you assume the role of a hero/ine who has been bestowed with a mythic power of unknown origin. Wrath is the second title from the developer Owlcat Games, which I found to be an improvement over their debut title Pathfinder: Kingmaker in almost every aspect, and the inclusion of mythic path system provided the extra touch of unique richness that I loved. Each mythic path is based on a specific theme which impacts the overall tone of the story, the abilities and spells as well as the appearance of the character you play - the amount of detail put into each mythic path by Owlcat Games is simply amazing.

[...]
More information.

Who is this Purpleblob, and why is she always so biased for these Pathfinder games? ;)

Just kidding of course. Very solid review and nice screenshots too!

What !!!! Purpleblob's biased with the Pathfinder games? Say it isn't so.:p

Anyway yeah it's another good review.:clap:

I got a lot further in this than I did Kingmaker
It's the Simon Says design of having to remember to cast Death Ward before some fights to avoid level drain that's put me off this time. I'll maybe get back to it some day.

Yeah, level drain is annoying. Also casting Death Ward for every char is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom