Non-RPG General News - Best Games of the 2010's decade

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Ye Old Entertainment closes his series on the best games of the 2000's with this video.

Best Games of the 2010's decade. Mass effect 2, Sekiro, Fallout New Vegas, which is your favorite?

This is the last video on this series. This time we ware going over my favorite video games of the last decade.

The 80's was the decade when big platformers like Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden, Super Mario, Metroid, Contra and Mega Man emerged.

The 90's were famous for first person shooters like Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein 3D, Hexxen and Heretic and one on one fighting games like Street Fighter II, Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct.

The 2000's were the decade of those immortal RPG titles Like Baldur's Gate 2, the Icewind Dale series, Vampire the masquerade bloodlines and Arcanum and 3D action games like Ninja Gaiden, God of War and the First Batman Arkham Game.

The 2010's were big and all genres! and it was a joy to see it through to the end. There were Pillars of Eternity, Pillars of Eternity 2, Deadfire Archipielago, Divinity Original Sin II, Pathfinder Kingmaker, Disco Elysium and many others in the isometric CRPG league, there were the Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption and Witcher sagas in the action games with rpg elements ballpark, the batman arkham games, From Software's Soulsborne games: Dark Souls, Bloodborne and Sekiro and many others.

But herein lie... my very favorites.

More information.

Note that the guy has a total potty mouth, for people who don't like that sort of thing. That being said, it's a reasonable list.

Wow I've spent a legit amount of time playing games on my PC this past decade, but there are a bunch on his list I've never touched. Will add these to my 'revisit someday' list: Grim Dawn, Sekiro, Underrail, Bioshock Infinite, Disco, and Thronebreaker.

Wow I've spent a legit amount of time playing games on my PC this past decade, but there are a bunch on his list I've never touched. Will add these to my 'revisit someday' list: Grim Dawn, Sekiro, Underrail, Bioshock Infinite, Disco, and Thronebreaker.

I played and liked all of those.

Sometimes I wish it was common sense for video up-loaders to share the list of games with timestamps. I know some channels that do so but it's not common practice.

Interesting that Outward made his list. I tried it at release and wasn't impressed, but I've meant to go back and give it another try with the expansions.

Also, Thronebreaker? Really?

Back
Top Bottom