Crysis 4 - Confirmed

Redglyph

proud GASP member
VGC reported a possible confirmation of Crysis 4 on Chinese medias.

Crytek has seemingly confirmed Crysis 4 on Chinese social media

THE FIRST IMAGE OF THE GAME HAS BEEN SHARED ON BILIBILI

As spotted by Eurogamer, the message appeared on Crytek's official account on Chinese site BiliBili and shows a helmet lying on the ground.

The Chinese text on the image roughly translates to "Crysis series part 4".

The accompanying message also confirms that the image is from Crysis 4.

It reads: "Xiao C delivers a big New Year's gift for the Year of the Tiger: making a comeback, the tiger will grow stronger! Project Crysis 4 confirmed, opening up a new nano battlefield!

"Follow @Crytek_official to keep up with the latest news, and tell us what you're looking forward to in your lifetime in the comments section!"

[...]
This is the mentioned photo:

Untitled_1.jpg
(UPDATE) Later this morning, an official trailer was released by Crytek, along with an announcement:

CRYSIS IS COMING BACK!

It's finally time to reveal what we're working on. We're excited to announce the 4th instalment in the Crysis series is in development! We've a long road ahead of us but we want heroes to join us today to shape the next chapter in the Crysis franchise.

Watch the teaser and read the blog post for more information on the journey ahead.

https://www.crysis.com/blog/new-crysi...
More information.

I really liked Crysis back in the day. It was a bit gimmicky, but it was also a beautiful game with decent level design. ​I didn't care for Crysis 2 and never played the 3rd game.

I hope they do something like the first game again with the same kind of large open levels.

Yeah, the original Crysis was one of the very few pure shooters I actually enjoyed in years.

It had very nice AAA spectacle - and the CryEngine was amazing at the time. It was a little short and ultimately not what I would call a great game - but definitely a strong shooter.

Crysis 2 was heavily consolized (which was the trendy thing to do at the time) - and Crysis 3 just didn't do it for me.

For my part, I'm completely done with this series - and I don't think they have anything of note left in them. They've been all but irrelevant for ages.

Back
Top Bottom