SW:TOR - Legacy of the Sith is Live

Redglyph

proud GASP member
BioWare announced that the Legacy of the Sith expansion was now available. Please follow the link for further details on the content.

The 'Legacy of the Sith' expansion is live!

The new Star Wars: The Old RepublicTM - Legacy of the Sith expansion brings you to uncharted parts of the galaxy while pursuing Darth Malgus.

Explore two new planets, a new Flashpoint, earn new rewards during the new Galactic Season, and more!

[...]
More information.

I found the former UI more … pretty.

Now, everything looks more opaque and more tile-based … it's as if they had finally decided to copy the Windows 10 tile based look …

It's also looking more "modern" in some aspects of the UI … which doesn't always equal with "pretty" …

Plus, the UI also looks very much "console-ish" in some places.

Short : I don't like the UI.

You weren't woken up ? :lol:

I think that what I like most about this game are numerous trailers I watched over time. The game itself I tried twice as initial story received some praise on internet, but it just confirmed to me Im not able to play MMOs anymore.

I hate the new parts of the UI.

I wonder who had the idea of doing frames not only for item squares in the inventory, but also for empty squares ???
This is hugely irritating. Something in my mind is now unable to tell "full" squares from empty squares. Must be something with my perception, but it is hugely annoying anyway.

Plus, that items not viable for the class, and junk items as well, are so dark that they have almost the same dark colour like black background of empty squares …

And why, oh why did they decide to get rid of Amplifiers ? These provided each player with a bonus to crafting and to a variety of other things, too … Now they're gone, and I feel myself pushed into the role of a mere fighting machine again …

Back
Top Bottom