Telepath Tactics Liberated - Review @ Tea Leaves

Why did steam wipe all those reviews from the store page ? There were something like 80 when I looked yesterday, and many negative.

Today I look and there are only 4 reviews, all positive ?

Never seen them do that.

I always wanted to try this game but never found a good gap of gaming freedom for it. It doesn't look too bad.

Why did steam wipe all those reviews from the store page ? There were something like 80 when I looked yesterday, and many negative.

Today I look and there are only 4 reviews, all positive ?

Never seen them do that.

Hmm, you sure you weren't looking at the page for the original Telepath Tactics?

The Remake (TT Liberated) just got released today so I'm not sure how there could be reviews up yesterday. KS backers didn't get it early either.

Do owners of the original get a discount?

As I understand it, if you own it on the Steam, then Liberated should automatically show up in your Steam Library… If you own TT on GoG you could try contacting Craig Stern and ask for a Steam key. I was a KS backer who had original on GoG so I asked for a Steam key for the remake.

I owned the original and got the new version inserted into my library without having to do a blessed thing. Not sure how it happened, just loads of gratitude from this guy! So if you own the original the same should come to pass. -)

Everyone who played, please consider leaving a review on steam for the new version.
Game is brilliant.

I left praises for the original version, and a complaint about a serious game-breaking mistake, and I'll be doing the same for the new version once I get around to playing. Hopefully minus the complaint this go-around!

Back
Top Bottom