Black Geyser - First Look

I liked what I saw in video and although I know its just a snippet of large game it made me want to play it. Im surprised by amount of VO the game apparently has. Personally I do not appreciate full VO in this genre as it disturbs my reading, but I know there are others who like it. Looking forward to reviews.

He really didn't want to spend too much time on the character build. :lol:

It's a funny contrast with Mortismal's video where he only talks about the mechanics (I almost fell asleep) and not much about the actual feeling of the game in terms of story and so on. Granted, it was a guide video, not a review, and game mechanics is usually his main focus.

From the video I get the same visual impression as from my short try with the Demo: The mansion is really well done with beautiful interiors. However the next area in the wilderness looks as if some vegetation and stones have randomly been placed on a flat grassy area. I really hope that other exterior areas are done better.

It looks decent. I have this game on my wish list so I expect I'll pick it up at some point. For now I'll wait and see how much patching it still needs.

Back
Top Bottom