HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A new story demo is available for Scarlet Nexus:

Accessing ... Story Demo

New "Story Demo" available now!
A new demo version "Story Demo" has been released, allowing players to experience the introductory section of the critically-acclaimed story from the point of view of the dual protagonists, Yuito Sumeragi and Kasane Randall.

Players can play through to Phase 2 of the story from the full game. Save data from the "Story Demo" can then be carried across to the full retail version, allowing you to pick up where you left off and also unlock special bonus content as well.

Some elements in "Story Demo" are restricted, and differ slightly from the full retail version. Additionally, since the bonus content is the same as content unlcoked from carrying save data from "Demo Edition", players who have already acquired this content will not be eligible to acquire it for a second time.

*For the Steam(R) version, the "Demo Edition" and the "Story Demo" are available as a single download. Either can be selected at startup, and both are available to be played.
*The items obtainable as bonus content can also be obtained in the full retail version by making your way through the story.

The free-to-play "Story Demo" is highly recommended for anyone who has yet to give "SCARLET NEXUS" a try!
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

I was going to try this until I saw it was 25GB just for the demo. I watched some gameplay on YouTube instead and was glad I didn't waste my time. It's definitely not for me.

Back
Top Bottom