Neverwinter Nights: EE - Giveaway on June 18

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Beamdog will celebrate the 20th anniversary with a giveaway:

On June 18, Neverwinter Nights will be celebrating its 20th anniversary!
How about a GIVEAWAY of #NeverwinterNights keys for @Steam, @GOGcom & #NintendoSwitch?

If you're a Persistent World admin & plan a special event for June 18, share the details below to win NWN:EE keys!
Thanks Lucky Day!

More information.

It's already -75% and -80% on Steam and GOG, looks like it's NWN's season. :)

Apparently both include the original Diamond Edition, I thought it was only the case on GOG before but I'm not sure. It's only on GOG, not on Steam.

Tip for those who buy it / play it again now, don't forget to cap the framerate to 60 (or you favourite monitor rate) or it will go ballistic and make funny things with your graphics card. Mine was literally whining.

Last edited:
I'm super excited about this. I have been meaning to play Neverwinter Nights for almost 3 or 4 years now but never got around to it, so now's my chance to finally try it out.

I've probably bought this game three times now.:biggrin:

First the original release and expansions that followed. Then the Diamond release on GOG with the paid mods, and now the enhanced edition and it's new paid mods.

I will henceforth not buy another copy as I supported the developers already.

That's pretty cool and I like how they're making the keys available on several different platforms, solid good PR that might pay off big time.

Bah only credit I give Beamdog is they remastered classic CRPGs so modern players can play, and enjoy them without needing third party mods to enhance them.

Believe me those mods were a pain to install and easy to mess up.

Having said that they proved they can't make an original RPG. They always fail or release something subpar like Siege of Dragonspear. Which the less said the better.

It's already -75% and -80% on Steam and GOG, looks like it's NWN's season. :)

Apparently both include the original Diamond Edition, I thought it was only the case on GOG before but I'm not sure.

I just reinstalled it on Steam, and I don't see an option to play the original version. I don't care about that myself, but I thought I'd let you know.

I just reinstalled it on Steam, and I don't see an option to play the original version. I don't care about that myself, but I thought I'd let you know.

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood. And indeed, reading the description:

All the content of Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition:
The original Neverwinter Nights campaign:

Which doesn't mean it's the original version, just its content.
Thanks for pointing that out!

The Diamond edition comes in GoG when you purchase the enhanced edition (which is great for using older mods or using older computers with opengl < 3.0).

Back
Top Bottom