Diablo 4

The game will come to Game Pass March 28 (2024). Great news for us casual players who are not keen on paying the full price to only experience the story once.
Yeah, I'm still just going to buy the expansions piece by piece. Though I haven't returned to D4 after I completed the campaign.
Currently I'm planning on going back to at least see the itemization changes they keep lauding, coming with Season 4; at least depending on how significant the changes are.
Otherwise, I'll just keep returning for the expansions. That part at least, the main story and campaign, I did very much enjoy.

Back onto the gamepass topic, I guess considering the game has microtransactions up the waazoo they felt it was fine to open the game up to gamepass players, and I'm guessing they can also purchase microtransactions.
I do wonder what happens to access to those microtransactions, which I assume they'll pay separately besides the gamepass subscription, when you stop paying for gamepass. I assume you'll lose access until you resubscribe.

I saw this was on Steam sale, looked at it for about 30 seconds, then said 'nah'. I bought D3 when it was dirt cheap years after, will likely do same here. Diablo has just lots its old magic for me (and I don't play multiplayer with friends any more)

Back
Top Bottom