Dark Envoy

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
Story

As the Human Empire fights for dominance against the remnants of the Old Races, Dark Technology clashes against Magic -- neither side is good and just. The strong prey on the weak taking whatever they please. This is total war, where the defeated will be entirely wiped from the pages of history.

Against this backdrop, Kaela and Malakai aspire to repair their parents' broken airship in order to travel the world, seeking to face whatever dungeons, challenges, and riches may come their way. They are hungry to learn how to fight, build, and forge alliances and friendships across the known lands. Together, they search for ancient relics and forgotten places. Together, they look to leave a legacy in their wake...

Yet, their journey begins in blood and tragedy.

Your choices are everything and they can reshape your life in this place, even the world around you. Will you become strong enough to survive the journey and reach the end? Will you find the power to change this grim reflection of our own world? Will your legacy be one of peace and honor, or stained by bloodshed and destruction?

When you look in the mirror at the end, what reflection will you see there?

Features

• Non-linear RPG with real time combat (with slow or pause) where tactics and party power are equally important.
  • Player choices impact the world: it can be destroyed or saved, and the stories that unfold will lead to multiple endings reflecting the characters' personalities and decisions.
  • 4 base classes / 16 specialization classes to discover - with the ability to mix skill trees - including some rare classes which can only be found in remote locations or through chained quests.
  • New RPG system, promoting experimentation and requiring frequent adaptation to the new challenges.
  • 4K Graphics, Free movement camera, Multiple enviro biomes, Visually Striking VFX, Cutscenes (in-game and animated illustrations), Animations created with in-house MOCAP, Great Soundtrack, Character Customization, Day/Night cycle, Crafting, Enchanting, Research
  • High-replayability factor due to large pool of quests, local, and world events. One cannot uncover all of the content in a single playthrough.
More information.

Someone obviously never checks my news thread. Updated almost everyday.:biggrin:

Anyway yeah so many good games in the next few months to play.

I didn't notice. It's good that it has a thread of its own though, I'm looking forward to this one.

I'm kidding but I'm glad you posted it cause if I did a certain member always throws a temper tantrum about double posting. I just hope it's better then their first game.^^

I am cautiously interested as I prefer to make my own character but now and then I have a rare exception on a game so keeping tabs on it for now.

Agreed, always prefer to create my own bloke as well, though if the story is good with excellent combat and exploration, exceptions can and have been made. I'm hoping this one turns out good.

Back
Top Bottom