Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children - First Impressions

100 hours is a bit optimistic from Mortym for a complete walktrough.

I played this game I think 2 years ago for few months. Then had long pause and never returned. Will return sometime in the future because it is great game and interesting story.
Feeling is something between Final Fantasy 7 (best ff) and XCOM.
And 100 is realy optimistic. I played more than that and still nowhere near the end.

I played this right at the first of this year, somewhat over eight months ago. I had a lot of fun with it initially, some parts get a bit tedious in the middle, and then it finishes strongly. And yes, I know for a fact that it took me more than a hundred hours to get through it all.

Played a few hours and moved on but challenge accepted. As I beat most games faster then most. Helps when you play on easy difficulty, or use cheat trainers.

I've had this on my wish list for a long while and it looks like a great game but honestly, when I hear this needs in excess of 100 hours to beat, it's unlikely I'll ever play it. I know many people love games they can sink that kind of time into but at this stage in my life, long play times like that are more a negative than a positive.

I've had this on my wish list for a long while and it looks like a great game but honestly, when I hear this needs in excess of 100 hours to beat, it's unlikely I'll ever play it. I know many people love games they can sink that kind of time into but at this stage in my life, long play times like that are more a negative than a positive.
Good news: You can play this game map by map - you don't need to finish the main story.

Back
Top Bottom