Genshin Impact - Version 3.2 released

The "meta-story" just goes on ... A goddess who looks like a child now (but had been a woman's look in an ancient war in which she "exhausted" herself so much that she basically shrunk to the size of a child ... - this "tiny goddess" has problems. Some inner ones, and some outer ones. If I'm not mistaken, 3.2 concludes that story around her.

Me, I'm not that far into the story at all. All that I've written is deduced from official sources.

It's the Loli factor Alrik Fassbauer it targets a certain demographic. Don't dwell on it. :biggrin:

Last edited:
The "meta-story" just goes on ... A goddess who looks like a child now (but had been a woman's look in an ancient war in which she "exhausted" herself so much that she basically shrunk to the size of a child ... - this "tiny goddess" has problems. Some inner ones, and some outer ones. If I'm not mistaken, 3.2 concludes that story around her.

Me, I'm not that far into the story at all. All that I've written is deduced from official sources.
I've played already through 3.2 - you'll learn a lot more about Nahida and her history. Despite her childish looks Genshin tells a great (very mature) story with her about the meaning of life. (I don't spoil more). The last 30% of Sumeru still have to be released, so I think the story will get a few more twists and turns later in version 3.2 or in version 3.3.

It's the Loli factor Alrik Fassbauer it targets a certain demographic. Don't dwell on it. :biggrin:
What I actually don't like much is the looks of many of the playable characters/figures there ... It is understandable from the point of view that a) this is a certain drawing style I'm not accustomed with - and b) that *all* playable characters are teenagers ... Yet I don't like it that much, because it makes the game appear to be more childish, I fear to say ...

Back
Top Bottom