Sonic RPG - Gold!

Busy season starting ... have a few PC games coming, and a few PSP and DS games as well before the end of the month. Expect a busy 'Whole Game in My Hand #11!'

Wow, that was fast. I seem to remember hearing about the development of this game soon after the release of Mass Effect (PC version), and that's not too long ago.

Why would we be interested in a game designed for children, or is this the target audience for RPGWatch?

So you hold the opinion that you are something better than children are ?

Is there a web site out there focusing on RPGs for Children ?

I don't know any.

Why would we be interested in a game designed for children, or is this the target audience for RPGWatch?

Yeah, you got us - we're all actually a bunch of kids.

We've previously established many readers have a DS. It seems a logical to me they might be interested in a game for a format they have, made by BioWare. There's only the occasional newsbit - we don't give it full coverage. This is how we work. There are other RPG websites that tell you exactly what to think but we keep an open mind and broad coverage.

Still having a hard time taking this game seriously....

I have nothing invested in the Sonic franchise, so I can start fresh. Hey, I've played Naruto, Mario, Avator and other kids' franchise RP's ... so who knows.

Honesty. I like that.

Well, we do play video games, therefore we are all immature asexual fat slobs who live in our mother's basement polishing our D20's ...

dad threw my D20 in the garbage and said it was the devil.

I got the last laugh on him though. the devil is really my 12 sided.

Great news. Now that's one game I'm really interested in, and I guess sonny might like it as well.

@Lucky: Need a replacement D20 :cm: ? I must have hundreds of these things, just choose the color you like best. I'm just afraid shipping and handling would drain my financial resources, but if you ever came for a visit...

Back
Top Bottom