Kynseed - Release Date: December 6

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The sandbox RPG Kyseed will be released on December 6:

More News on 1.0 and...

A mysterious cloaked figure lost in our castle dungeon (it's a deathtrap down there!)

Hello Seedlings!

Soon you will be Seedlings no more, but beautiful, growing trees.

Our street date for V1.0 is December 6th 2022!

That is the time we open the castle portcullis, after many years of crafting, scribbling and redecorating and send our creation out into the eager arms of our loving community.

Guided by your feedback we will be continuing to tweak, balance and polish V1.0 while mixing meaty new content for your gaming pie.

The tavern update will follow early in 2023 with beer crafting, entertainment hiring and mopping up the mess from happy gnomes and fairies. The months after will bring two large story updates with more characters, events and intrigue.

We also found a mysterious cloaked figure lost in our castle dungeon (it's a deathtrap down there!).

When he revealed who he was, we discovered it was gaming legend, Sir Ian Livingstone
!

Sir Ian is best known as one of the founders of Games Workshop (Warhammer), co-creator of the Fighting Fantasy series of adventure gamebooks, Eidos (Tomb Raider) and a General Partner at Hiro Capital. Sir Ian is an investor, advisor and business mentor at PixelCount, and has lent his decades of expertise in gameplay mechanics to the development of Kynseed.

Here is what he had to say...

"When I first discovered Kynseed, I immediately wanted to find out more about the team behind it," said Sir Ian Livingstone. "I reached out to Neal and Charlie in 2020 and learned that they were former members of the Fable team at Lionhead. To my mind, Kynseed was a game with incredible potential, and I wanted to help them bring their vision to the world. There is so much to do when playing Kynseed, from exploring, questing, foraging, farming, and crafting to thrilling combat with strange creatures. The combat alone deserves to be a game in itself! I hope people will enjoy Neal and Charlie's beautifully-crafted game because what they have developed is something rather special."

Sir Ian now sits like a warlock in our highest tower as chairman of PixelCount. His invaluable experience, guidance and skills have proven to be a great boon for the game.

We want to take a moment to thank you all for your tremendous support over the years.

To quote our co-founder Neal..."Kynseed is the game we've always dreamed of making,"

This dream wouldn't exist without our community and those who took a chance on our humble little (little?!) game, so for that, we are eternally grateful and hope you enjoy V1.0 and the start of a deeper story.

More information.

Back
Top Bottom