Dark Envoy - Gameplay Trailer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A new trailer for the tactical RPG Dark Envoy:

Dark Envoy | Gameplay Trailer

Dark Envoy is a love letter to classic tactical RPGs with a modern approach to combat. The gameplay trailer recalls the studio's legendary genre inspirations, showcases battle tactics, skill variety, and introduces the dark force that all players must face in this tale of destiny, set in a conflict-torn Guns N' Sorcery world. The game is being developed and will be published by Event Horizon, the creators of an independent RPG gem, Tower of Time.
More information.

This one has been on my wish list for a loooong time!

Yea I am looking forward to this one, hope the release goes well. Want to learn a bit more about it before I commit.

I don't see the turn-based element listed on Steam page and I can't recognize it in the video, is TB somehow integrated into the combat ?

Made by the same blokes that did Tower of Time? Assuming my aged machine will run it, quite likely I'll be picking this one up!
Didn't it have a weird TB/RT hybrid combat ?

Maybe that's what Couchpotato was referring to?

How did that play ?

Yeah it's in a category by itself, imo, yet once you get used to it I think most would enjoy how it functions. The story was rather compelling as well. If I remember right you could really control just how quickly or slowly the combat actually went.

Back
Top Bottom