Warhammer 40,000: Darktide - Overview Trailer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Gamespot published an overview trailer and an everything-to-know video about Warhammer 40,000: Darktide:

Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Official Overview Trailer (4K)

Warhammer 40,000: Darktide - Everything To Know

More information.

Based on Steam reviews, it appears that Darktide currently does not allow solo play (with bots) nor private lobbies (to play with friends). At the moment, co-op must be done with random people.
However, devs said that these features will be added in December.
Wait and see.

So this is an online co-op game then? If so a huge pass for me.

Based on Steam reviews, it appears that Darktide currently does not allow solo play (with bots) nor private lobbies (to play with friends). At the moment, co-op must be done with random people.
However, devs said that these features will be added in December.
Wait and see.
I doubt that's true or at least the part about solo play. Vermintide 1 & 2 both had solo play with AI companions, and I'm pretty sure this does too.

I did a quick research and found this:

Can You Play Warhammer 40K: Darktide Solo?​

The most accurate answer at the time of this writing, which happens to be during the dawn of the pre-order beta period, is not just yet. According to Fatshark’s first community update, solo-play with bots will be coming to Darktide, and will most likely arrive with the official launch on November 30. It’s unlikely that players will be able to play missions literally by themselves, without any bots on their team, as the enemy hordes and overall game difficulty is carefully tailored towards four-player groups, but those looking to complete missions at their own pace, without interruption by other players, should have hope for the future.
Source : https://primagames.com/tips/can-you-play-warhammer-40k-darktide-solo-answered

Yes, thanks for the update.
I'll consider buying this game when it is actually playable solo. Maybe soon, maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom