Gedonia - Review

Played the game for 7 hours according to my steam.

It is cool at first, but it quickly start feeling a bit too much like a single player runescape.

Played the game for 7 hours according to my steam.

It is cool at first, but it quickly start feeling a bit too much like a single player runescape.
I don't think that's a bad thing to a lot of people. I had a ton of fun playing this, but the bugs stopped me from continuing. It isn't a great game by any means, but a fun waste of time with interesting build options.

I've played it for a bit and found it to be entertaining. It doesn't hold your hand and most of the things I've encountered work fine.

I've played it for a bit and found it to be entertaining. It doesn't hold your hand and most of the things I've encountered work fine.
Yeah, I should have clarified. Some quests wouldn't complete correctly for me, and my OCD doesn't allow me to continue when this happens. I just placed the game on hold (right after release) so it could be patched more, and more stuff would be on the workshop when I go back to it. It's been out for a while, so the minor quests bugs have all probably been addressed.

Seems to be a clone and probably cashing in on the fame of another game.

As they say being copied is a badge of pride, and a form of flattery.

Back
Top Bottom