Forspoken - Launch Trailer

E1vyH9Q.png

I really wish for the most games to be good and successful upon release. Same with this one.
But i watched the 1 hour leak and instead of wanting to play it, i have like 0 interest now.

F... this game. (lol, I already hate it, just because of all the hype and ridiculous system specs that came out for it already)

Even if I was excited for this game (which I'm not), their asking price is something like $30 (Australian) more than for other new games. Which is not just a no, it's a hell no. $10 more is one thing, but that level of price increase is just a non-starter.

Well based on the news a lot of game sites are not getting a review code, should make all potential buyers worried. The latest articles and demo previews are negative as well. :unsure:

Well based on the news a lot of game sites are not getting a review code, should make all potential buyers worried. The latest articles and demo previews are negative as well. :unsure:
Well, since the game is priced so ridiculously high, this probably won't be a big issue since the pool of potential buyers will be ridiculously small. :biggrin:

Ha good one but sadly true as Square Enix sells new releases high, and barely has sales.

Haven't heard of this game before, so I neither love nor hate it. As usual I will wait for reports by people who have played it before I try to decide if I will be interested.

Haven't heard of this game before, so I neither love nor hate it. As usual I will wait for reports by people who have played it before I try to decide if I will be interested.
I'm surprised you didn't see any of the previous newsbits. There's been a few of them.

I'm surprised you didn't see any of the previous newsbits. There's been a few of them.
I can't exclude the possibility that I have seen them, but obviously they didn't leave an impression in my memory.

I can't exclude the possibility that I have seen them, but obviously they didn't leave an impression in my memory.
You probably haven't then, because learning about Forspoken generally tends to create a strong feeling of disgust and loathing.

Reviews have started going up. 5/10 Gamespot, 6/10 IGN... I suspect player reviews will be far worse.

I had a quick look at the IGN review. Yes... none for me, thank you.

No. Just....no.

Reviews have started going up. 5/10 Gamespot, 6/10 IGN... I suspect player reviews will be far worse.
It must be genuinely awful for sites like those to score it that low. Gamespot used to be known for handing out 9's and 10's like candy on Halloween night when it comes big AAA releases.

Last edited:
Wow, that dialogue...
I'm pretty sure my kids will like it, but it looks like I'm 0 for 2 on my "free games with video card" scoreboard (the other being the very mediocre Saints Row reboot).

I understand that the price is crazy high, as well. This game will not do well.

Edit: Just checked and my key (from AMD rewards) is not available yet. When it is, I'll be certain to take a break from Elden Ring and spend a couple of hours to confirm the game's... worthiness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom