Hogwarts Legacy - Official Launch Trailer

God damnit, hyped again lol

I mean, it looks good. You should be hyped if you're into this sort of game.

I'm not sure I will love this even if it's the absolutely best possible game set in this universe because I don't tend to get into adaptations very often, but I'll definitely be finding out.

I'll be hyped in about 6-9 months when it is patched, feature complete and for half price.

Without jokes: I am interested in this game, but burned too many times in the last few years to get really hyped anymore.

Does anyone know when is the review embargo?
Google answers my question:
When is the Hogwarts Legacy review embargo date? The review embargo date and time for Hogwarts Legacy is 04:00 PST, 07:00 EDT, and 12:00 GMT on February 6th.
Soon, in other words.

I'll be hyped in about 6-9 months when it is patched, feature complete and for half price.

Without jokes: I am interested in this game, but burned too many times in the last few years to get really hyped anymore.
I actually feel more hyped to read the reviews than to play the game for the reasons you underline. I doubt any game is worth playing on the release day, especially not AAA games, as the business rolls these days...Better wait a year and the first sale. A shame, really.

The reviews seem very positive:

The IGN review I checked liked the atmosphere, combat and the characters, but was missing Quidditch. Also the main-story was apparently "lackcluster". According to them, the RPG mechanics do not allow making "builds" but there's a talent tree and some items giving buffs: https://www.ign.com/articles/hogwarts-legacy-review-harry-potter-ps5-xbox-pc

Last edited:
List of released reviews for pc:

It's an open world Harry Potter game did you all think the first reviews would be negative? No the negative reviews and post-mortem articles will be posted in one or two years.

Fogot to mention Twitter and certain sites are still protesting becauce of the author.

The reviews seem very positive:

The IGN review I checked liked the atmosphere, combat and the characters, but was missing Quidditch. Also the main-story was apparently "lackcluster". According to them, the RPG mechanics do not allow making "builds" but there's a talent tree and some items giving buffs: https://www.ign.com/articles/hogwarts-legacy-review-harry-potter-ps5-xbox-pc
Some big minuses there yet they give 9 and amazing, fishy reviews

Back
Top Bottom