Tainted Grail: The Fall of Avalon - Gameplay

Seems a bit rough at this point. I like the dark and gritty style though, and it looks like there's a decent emphasis on exploration.

I really like how this looks and plays. With some improvements it could be very interesting

This was the second version if I remember correctly? The first version was a TB rouge-like. Anyway it's interesting enough, as it got me a little excited to play. That's rare nowadays.

This was the second version if I remember correctly? The first version was a TB rouge-like. Anyway it's interesting enough, as it got me a little excited to play. That's rare nowadays.
Yeah—and interestingly—that first game was supposed to be this game originally (card-driven, isometric) but then they shifted its dev to a rogue-lite and spun off a new game which has become this.

Yeah—and interestingly—that first game was supposed to be this game originally (card-driven, isometric) but then they shifted its dev to a rogue-lite and spun off a new game which has become this.
I'm glad things turned out that way. I would have had zero interest in this if it was card-driven or rogue-lite. That's why I passed on their first game despite really liking the setting and art style.

After seeing the Cohhcarnage footage above, I wishlisted it on Steam. I just hope it's not another game that's in early access for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom